Saturday, August 25, 2018


QUOTES 8/25/2018

“Skinny-dipping is one seriously liberating experience – literally and figuratively!  There’s nothing better . . . than taking your kit off, feeling the breeze all over your body and having the heat of the sun on your skin – plus you’re getting that important all-over tan.  What’s not to like?” – Tomas Dano, https://www.cheapflights.co.uk/news/11-skinny-dipping-destinations-around-world/#.WDchoSDsITI.twitter

“World Naked Bike Ride, London 2018” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuZSdn7AAFE

“I find feminism in naturism.  I find equality.  I find a place where I am not obligated to look the way anyone else looks, because it is very obvious, when it comes down to skin, that we are all different and there’s no use comparing.  I find a place where sexualization and sexual harassment aren’t tolerated.  I find a place where people look out for each other, take care of each other, and respect each other’s individuality and individual life experiences.  These are all things I hadn’t expected to find in naturism, but I’ve been pleasantly surprised.” – Alexis Beckett, http://www.blog.bareoaks.ca/2014/11/my-experience-in-naturism-as-woman-and.html?m=1

“The bikini has gone from being a sign of women’s liberation in the Sixties, a literal throwing off of the modest clothing of a conservative era, to a worrying showcase of a new oppression — the rigid diets and plastic surgery that increasing numbers of women succumb to in pursuit of the ‘body beautiful.’” - http://theconversation.com/friday-essay-the-naked-truth-on-nudity-66763

[Who last saw you naked?] “. . . it was a neighbor, who watched me cutting the grass in my back yard. . . I was concentrating what I was doing.  When I finally noticed her, I turned off my mower and walked towards my house to get something to put on.  She asked where I was going, as I hadn't finished cutting the grass.  She then told me she had watched me before from her window and she was perfectly fine with me walking around my yard nude.  She said she wished she had the confidence to do the same.” - https://www.truenudists.com/group/everyday-naked-living-revamped/2/103585/

“Some people are drawn to naturism more than others and may therefore need it more to be right with themselves.  But people are no more obsessed with naturism than they are with being clothed – in fact, they are perhaps less obsessed than ‘textiles’ who demand that ‘everyone’ always be clothed, or else.  It’s wrong to be ‘obsessed’ with the sexual aspects of nakedness, and this type of obsessed person is certainly not a naturist.” – Kenfreehiker

No comments:

Post a Comment