Friday, August 3, 2018

QUOTES 8/3/2018

“We saw an advertisement [for Campbelltown Heritage, Austrailia’s oldest nudist club], found out it was only a few kilometres away from home, came down and went 'gee, nobody has got horns on their heads here . . . I didn't take my clothes off the first day but when I did I didn't worry about it at all because you feel out of place wearing clothes and everyone just accepts you as you are . . . There are no expectations.  Nobody expects anything from you.  You can just be yourself.  As soon as you close that gate behind you, you just seem to relax and all the pressure is gone. - Stephen & Kathy, http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/australias-oldest-nudist-club-bares-all-to-win-new-members-20151124-gl77uu.html

“Nude Nudism Nudist ‘Nude Clip’” (Video) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_ixUUXLtDc&t=8s

“A farmer has some unique situations available to him in which he can strip off and enjoy nudism while working.  There's always an 'out of the way' field where he can strip and enjoy sun and nature naturally.  I also like to mow the lawn nude . . . To a farmer (and his GF), his farm is his own personal summer nude resort.” – Wazafarmer, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=6&page=1

“I've been known to play my traditional flutes/whistles and mandolin nude.  So far though, I've never been brave enough to try playing my piano accordion without something between it and my nipples!” – Dionysian, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=1369&page=1

“When I, through social nudity, in my late teens/early twenties realized that my body was NOT hideous I gradually learned to like it, and even love it.  Eventually I started to take more care and we are now friends and have a lot of fun.  I too feel a complete sense of relaxation and disconnectedness from the ‘civilized’ world and all the pressure there when I’m in a naturist setting.  It’s the best way to let go for a while.” – Andersthor, http://jillianpage.com/2014/03/05/nudismnaturism-body-hangups-and-acceptance/#comments

“One way for nudists to gain acceptance is to find a way that the general public can relate to our lifestyle.  An excellent way to do that is to broaden the definition of nudists. . . by broadening our definition of nudists and naturists, we suddenly include many, many more people who would never have considered themselves a nudist.  This is likely to make them much more understanding of, and welcoming of nudists in general.  It will also help them understand that being a nudist is simply about enjoying time without clothes. . .  The more people that we make feel that they are part of the nudist community, the more accepted 

No comments:

Post a Comment