Thursday, August 30, 2018

QUOTES 8/30/2018

“Have not taken a skinny road trip as such but have driven nude on a number of occasions.  They did all happen to be at night so the chance of being seen was very minimal, and they were on routes that I frequently travel that become rather desolate after dark.  The most comfortable thing for me is the cool air across my body whether from the A/C or what nature happens to offer that evening.  Add a nude walk back to the car after spending nude time at the beach, and you can have a pretty nice day.” – Nudeyooper

“En Corse ctivités sportives au domaine naturiste SPA et Thalasso de Riva Bella” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQLQfQrwOZc

“Get naked at home.  If you’re comfortable being naked at home, then it’s much easier to be naked around others and have fun doing it.  Getting comfortable with your own nudity at home is essential to being comfortable nude out in the world. . . Do an activity around the house naked.  Water the plants.  Dance.  Read a book.  Style your hair shirtless.  It doesn’t matter what the activity is as long you get comfortable doing it naked.  If you are not comfortable going fully naked just yet, wear lingerie and build up. . . Begin to incorporate nudity into other daily activities even if you’re out of the house.  For instance, try not wearing underwear, or go braless. . . Start doing things naked that you would normally do with clothes on.  Daily tasks such as making phone calls naked won’t seem so weird after a while.” - http://m.wikihow.com/Have-Fun-Being-Naked

“Nudity is not automatically sexual.  In fact, nudity is never sexual unless we choose to make it so.” – Marty, Facebook

“I am a disabled NAVY combat veteran. . . I recently got married and had expressed to my wife that I enjoyed being a naturist.  We found a terrific place where we could be with other people who also enjoyed this lifestyle. . . I find that when I arrive at Solair nudist resort . . . My PTSD goes into hiding and I find my happy place.” - Adrian F., Woodstock, Connecticut, https://www.aanr.com/veterans-and-nudism

“I enjoy driving nude, especially during long trips.  Being nude is just more comfortable.  I am mainly nude at home.  I don't have a privacy fence, so I am limited to inside the house when I'm home.  But driving gives me a chance to extend my boundaries a little.  I have driven nude to the post office to drop off mail.  I have driven nude to the ATM to get cash.  I once rented a storage shed and when I learned it had a place to drive up and drop off the monthly bill, I decided to do that too.  But I found out the slot for the drop-off is not in a place where you can actually drive right up to it.  I had to quickly get out of the car to complete my mission. I got more comfortable doing this once I realized there were never that many people aroun

No comments:

Post a Comment