Friday, November 4, 2016

Naked Work on the Mingus Freehiking Trail

I just returned from clearing the Mingus Freehiking Trail (11/4/16).  The temperature was nicely cool, the forest scenery was beautiful, and of course it was fantastic working nude in the outdoors.  Again, I left my clothes near the start of the trail and worked without a net of any kind as it’s very unlikely I’ll ever meet textiles on the trail.  The trail now extends about a mile from the road, so two miles round trip.  Freehiking that distance is wonderful!  Today I reached the swath cut when taking electric service over the mountains.  Many trees were sawed down, so this would be a great place to sit and enjoy a picnic.  Next time I work on the trail I’ll rearrange the trees in a comfortable way for sitting.  Let me know if you’d like to help with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment