Wednesday, November 23, 2016

QUOTES 11/23/2016

“All my friends and the people who I'm working with, know that I'm a real nudist.  I'm not ashamed of that, for me it's totally natural to be nude: indoors at home, outdoors on vacation.  For me it's a lifestyle!” - Joerievalu, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=2925&idt=82655&page=2

“My entire adult life thus far has been subjected to rules designed to prevent embarrassment to the ‘company.’  I've had to play by everyone else's rules.  Well for the first time I decided to take my first step of ‘freedom’ and took a trip to Haulover Beach.  WOW!  What a sense relief!  To be there, with all those beautiful people who had no care what others thought of them...and there I was with them.  How wonderful it was to feel the sun on my entire body.  Swimming in the ocean without the confinement of a swimsuit.  So enjoyable.  I can't wait for my next visit.  Unfortunately, here in Miami there aren't any clothing optional communities, so I'm planning a vacation to one in Central Florida.  I can't wait.  I'm so thrilled with my new found life.” – Michael, Miami, Florida, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=35

“I tend to be in the 'not bother covering up' camp, and have never, so far, had any problems or complaints.  Some may say that the other people were too embarrassed to say anything or complain, but in my experience, they only ever smile, or give a friendly comment.” – Skin, http://freerangenaturism.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=055f0535afdecf562fdd98338a579f8e&topic=6.0

“Nudity itself is NOT sinful.  In fact, it is the path to true worship. . . many early Christian baptisms and weddings were completely in the nude.  It made sense as it demonstrated that the believer was truly separate of the world. . . Jesus Himself was likely nude when He was baptized.  He described Himself as ‘the new Adam.’  What is wrong with worshiping the way God wanted us to all along in a ‘New Eden?’” - Rev. Dennis Justice, https://www.change.org/p/petition-nude-public-beach-for-north-carolina-new-eden-beach?tk=pT4BhTon7C8k9MyiHlEgtU_9sxIk5vRlJs86DFiMJg8&utm_source=petition_update&utm_medium=email

“It’s the naked truth: as human beings we enter this world resplendent in our birthday suits – an outfit that’s unique and intriguing, yet also unifying. . . most of us remain buried under layers of synthetic materials throughout our lives.  It would seem that we are, in fact, going against what is natural.” - Hannah Hughes, http://hijacked.com.au/whats-the-big-deal-with-nudists

No comments:

Post a Comment