Thursday, November 17, 2016

The Season Ends

The last two days (11/16-17/2016) I finished working on the Mingus Freehiking Trail for this season; can’t wait till spring!  Tuesday the weather was beautiful, but it was a little cloudy and cooler on Wednesday, and it looks like it will continue colder from now on, so I guess nude work on the trail is done for the season.  I brought all of my tools out.  I visited the trail at least 16 times over the last couple of months, including several freehikes with Amy (my wife), and one freehike with the local Naturist Arizona group (NAZ).  Being nude in nature is such an enjoyment to me, and this trail is ideal since it is so seldom used.  I never saw anyone on it.  The trail was overgrown when I started, and now extends more than a mile up the canyon.  It is moderately easy.  It now has a potential campsite and a picnic area.  Here are a few final photos:







1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ken for all your work on the trail. Hopefully I will be able to help you work more on it in the spring.

    ReplyDelete