Sunday, November 13, 2016

QUOTES 11/13/2016

“Africa’s Naked Tribe” (video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6_vq44Ig_Y

“I love any garden activity when I am nude.  I live on a rural block but still have neighbors and a busy road to contend with.  I can work in most of the backyard nude and wear minimal covering when doing the front.  But I must admit that sometimes I have been enjoying mowing the lawn naked and forgot about the lack of clothes and moved out front only to be sprung by a passing vehicle.  I have had some queer looks and a few comments, but no malice from neighbors up the road who have seen me.” – Ausmanvic, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=19080&page=2

“My first time [nude] is the same as most, I began at home when I was about fifteen years old.  I was raised in a very typical American subdivision in Long Island, NY.  I am the youngest of three, the summers morning was perfect for a quick run.  I followed my daily route which took me down a fire trail next to the railroad tracks.  In a secluded area the urge was very strong so I took off my shorts and tank top the cool morning air felt so wonderful against my skin; I thought it helped me run faster.  I became very comfortable with myself in a short period of time.  Running naked down a wooded dirt road was exciting and very intoxicating.  Sadly, the trail was coming to an end I began to see buildings and cars.  My brief moment of being nude had come to an end.  When I got back to my house everybody else had left for work so I stripped down and stayed nude for the remainder of the day.  Since then anytime I can get to a nude beach or a nudist camp, I go when I can, but nothing will match those first moments back that summer so long ago.” – HRB, Virginia, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=45

“I never really liked dancing, until we started going to nude dances at the different resorts we go to.  Now my wife has to drag me off the dance floor!” - Majandc, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=31955&page=5

“I had never considered walking about the city topfree.  I usually sneak around to be clothes free outside. . . Gingerbread had been researching topfreedom diligently for quite some time and learned that it was legal for women to be topfree in Washington, DC.  In fact, she had successfully taken walks in the city without arrest. . . I, too, could enjoy that right here in my city.  So, I was very excited to join her. . . ‘But WHY am I nervous?’ . . . This year I have been to a number of clothing optional places. . . Then it dawned on me: all of those places were far away behind gates, trees and covered windows.  This walk would be my first time expressing any aspect of my clothes free life in the midst of the rest of society, and I had no idea how people might react. . .We jumped into the truck and took off to Rock Creek Park for our stroll.  There were plenty of people out running and cycling, families playing and enjoying the day. . . A light breeze stroked my cheeks, and the sun warmed my skin. . . I took a pause, removed my shirt and stuffed it in my bag.  Gingerbread removed her shirt too and there we were topfree.  As the fresh air washed over me, I felt relief and that connection with the environment that I had missed dearly.  It made a difference feeling like I had a right to be there, bare-chested, in the presence of everyone else.  Individuals, couples and families passed us, sometimes greeting with a cheerful hello, sometimes saying nothing at all.  One gentleman taking his afternoon run passed us by and gave a quick thumbs up.  We even encountered a group playing volleyball near a rest spot.  Everyone saw us, but they simply carried on with their game.  It surprised me that not a single person said anything lewd or rude to us.  We were simply walking and conversing topfree, and people treated us like they would anyone else.”  [See video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb1qgdsqHT0] – Hontouni, https://breastsarehealthy.wordpress.com/2015/12/19/free-to-be-free-hontouni-hearts-first-topfree-walk-in-the-city/


No comments:

Post a Comment