Sunday, November 27, 2016

QUOTES 11/26/2016

“'Nakations' offer a respite from clothes and stress . . . Nudists also appear to be seeking out a higher-end experience far removed from the more affordable rustic tent camping and family-oriented sing-alongs by the campfire of previous generations . . . Wanting to be able to have a cocktail, wanting to be able to join a petanque team or play tennis competitively, or something like that, there is a trend of people looking for more upscale resorts.  Increasingly, those options are more available.  As for the next nude travel frontier, there is no shortage of ideas for vacations nudists describe as a significant source of stress relief for them as they leave societal norms and expectations behind.” - Cynthia Johnston

“Last year we took our first nude cruise - Fastasea Fest – with Carnival.  It was fabulous!  Walking the ship, shopping, eating, singing karaoke, taking dance lessons, watching entertaining shows, sunning on a white sandy Caribbean beach, sailing, scuba diving (all nude), and then participating in a sort-of-clothed, ‘crazy’ festival on Key West - just having a great time with other nudists – wow!  We may never cruise clothed again.” – Ken Freehiker

“I suspect clothed hikers totally approve of seeing the freedom expressed in a fellow hiker having the balls to hike nude and do what something inside them wishes they were doing themselves.” - Deep Creek Hot Springs Freehiker

“For many years I've suffered with lower back problems, and for much of that time received chiropractic treatment.  Four years ago we moved home.  At that time my (female) chiropractor, who knew I was a nudist, suggested that I would benefit instead from regular remedial massage.  Once we had moved, I selected a massage therapist from the local phone book, and have seen her regularly ever since.  From Day One, she also has known that I'm a nudist.  I lay on my stomach, she lowers my undies, and proceeds to massage my ‘glutes’ (bottom), and then work up my spine - standard practice in the treatment of lower back pain.  We have often discussed my penchant for nudity - home and social - and my visits to nude beaches and other venues.  On my most recent visit I left her a copy of ‘Australian Sun and Health’ magazine to browse.  Prior to gaining the qualifications to be a massage therapist she had been a nurse who, in her own words, ‘always had a passion for anatomy’.  She has never had the least concern that some people, like myself, do go naked from time to time.” – Aussieian

“I remember when I was growing up . . . being naked in a locker room was not only not an issue, but it was something you were supposed to do.  You changed, walked naked to the showers . . . then walked again naked to the locker, and in between you could be chatting with a friend, or with a friend of your father. . . Every month we had to undergo a medical check-up.  The Dr. Office was in the locker room, so it was not unusual for men to be standing in line naked, waiting to see the Doctor.  There was a season when the original doctor was off, and a female doctor subbed for him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment