Friday, November 25, 2016

QUOTES 11/25/2016

“It is very relaxing to spend the entire day nude. I try to do so as often as possible. I was off work yesterday and today and I only got dressed to go out and mow the yard, and to go to the gym; I got naked again as soon as I finished these activities.  Now that the weather is warmer and the kids have moved out, I spend as much time naked at home as possible.  My wife is getting used to it and is even coming to expect it now, the other day I got up and put on some shorts and she wanted to know where I was going because I had on clothes!” – Eagle59

“I support the philosophy that, as naturists, we should promote, educate and participate in our lifestyle and be nude wherever and whenever possible.  That's why I also drive nude 90% of the time.  We are currently on vacation and I have been driving nude most everywhere.  There have been a couple times, on this trip, that I have had to wear clothes the entire time, such as, driving from our hotel room to the restaurant for dinner.  But anytime I can wear something that is easily slipped on and off, I'm driving naked most of the time. . . it's just who I am and how I prefer to be - all of the time! . . . believe 100% in your lifestyle and it's unharmful nature . . . doing simple things, like driving nude . . . [shows] who we are and what we do every day as a normal way of life.” - FP

"I was given a great tip for freehiking while on travel.  The location is called Weasel Creek.  It is very near the little town of Winston.  Only a car or two can park there so you know there is no one around.  I hiked the trails in a circular route to a large rock outcropping.  Spent a while there in the sun when it finally popped out.  It was only in the high 50's but when the sun was on me it we very comfortable.  I wish there were more places in CA like this.  What a great place to hike naked.  If you are ever up in MT you should take this hike." - L & C Desire

"I am working on losing weight and increasing my exercise.  So far I have lost 40 pounds and am feeling great!  One thing I am doing to motivate myself and to really see the results is having fine art nude photos taken about every two months to document my progress.  They have made me feel beautiful from the start which has prompted lots of attitude changes in other areas as well." – BooBare

“I drive nude or as near nude as possible every opportunity I get.” - Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment