Wednesday, November 9, 2016

QUOTES 11/8/2016

“For some reason the textile world gets this impression that it’s all sexual, and that it’s basically a strip joint.  We have built a world that convinces people that sex is about what we see and what we look like.  Sex is in the mind and relationship.  We’ve created an entire generation of people who don’t understand sexuality.” - Stephane, http://www.theplaidzebra.com/spent-afternoon-naked-public-nothing-weird/

“I recently posted a nude photo of myself . . . Reaction was very positive from friends, associates and family.  Some were surprised but now feel they know more about me and that I ‘walk the talk’.  Only my sister said it is inappropriate and should be removed immediately because families look at the photos.  So now everyone is clear that I am indeed a nudist, if they had any doubt.  It is one of many labels people associate with me.” – Barefreedom, http://www.nudistclubhouse.com/group_topic.php?topic=2947

“My wife and I have just moved to California . . . in a low-income, senior housing. . . I HAVE been out on my patio naked . . . At the Activities Meeting last month, we suggested a Skinny Dipping Party (we do have a pool here).  We were surprised when several of the ladies agreed and said that they had threatened to have one several times.  Who knows, maybe.” – Johnwsliger, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=2938&page=4

“My wife made me do it!  30 years ago wife and I were in the Caribbean at a private resort on a small island.  We are early risers and walked to the end of the beach near our bungalo.  Nobody was about and my wife took off her top and then dared me to go skinny-dipping.  So I tossed my trunks on the towel and went for a swim in the surf while she sat and read her book.  The surf was rough and when I got back I just flopped down to rest . . . I fell fast asleep but felt safe with my wife on guard.  Later I awoke to voices.  Two ladies we met the night before at diner were talking to my wife.  Apparently my wife had waved to them to join us but she did not wake me.  I reached for my trunks but they were gone.  My wife had taken them and put them in her tote so she had set me up.  I was lying face down but was still very awkward with the situation.  The ladies, sisters, acted as nothing was wrong and they sat down to chat.  Finally, one said it was nice for my wife to ask them to join us as they have never been on a clothing optional beach before and one of the sisters asked my wife if it was okay to join me.  My wife said sure and she took off her suit. . . My wife just grinned. . . It was at that moment that I did not feel naked at all. . . I stayed nude until we were ready to go back for brunch.  As we got up and the sisters started to put on their suits my wife suggested that it would be silly for me to put my suit back on and that I walk back to the bungalo nude. . . So I look down the beach and as there were only a few people on the far end I said sure.  With that the bolder sister decided to join me in the nude walk too . . . They joined us several times that week. I was always nude . . . My wife still likes me to be nude around the house, but not her!” - smooth4her, NYC, New York, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=30

“I'm a seasoned nude driver.  No shirt, no pants, no shoes.  And usually the top down!  I'm lucky enough to live in South Florida, where the weather is naked-friendly year round.  Also, a shirtless guy in a convertible is the norm.  So I take advantage of that!  I often drive 100% naked from Miami to Tampa, to Orlando, to Cocoa Beach. . . (although, I do cover with a handy sarong if a bus passes by - That could present a problem.)” – NudePreston, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=860&page=10

No comments:

Post a Comment