Sunday, November 6, 2016

QUOTES 11/6/2016

“Don’t be embarrassed, embrace the freedom.  It might be easier said than done, but bodies are TOTALLY normal!  Embrace your bits in all their glory.” – Isabell Silvers, http://www.instyle.co.uk/celebrity/news/orlando-bloom-naked

“Clothes make the man.  Naked people have little or no influence on society. . . Strip the human race, absolutely naked, and it would be a real democracy. . . There is no power without clothes.  It is the power that governs the human race.  Strip its chiefs to the skin, and no State could be governed; naked officials could exercise no authority; they would look (and be) like everybody else” - Mark Twain, http://rglongpre.ca/naturistlens/2016/07/05/mark-twain-on-clothing-nudity-and-democracy/

“I eventually became so frustrated looking for nudists, I said ‘screw it’ and just went naked wherever and whenever textiles weren’t around.  And that’s how I discovered something remarkable; lots of people want to go nude, but are afraid to do so. . . I inspired others.  It was like I’d plant the nudist colony flag for like-minded people to gather round me and ditch their bathing suits.  Even if nobody showed up, I was undeterred. I went from the only kid showering in his underwear to the one naked guy on the beach.” – Nick Alimonos, http://youngnaturistsamerica.com/naturist-story-part-4-nudist-bird/

“I'll wear what I need [when gardening] - which, for working with a shovel in the sun, might be gloves, heavy shoes, hair restraint, and a hat.  I just think of the clothes as tools . . .” – SteveinKona, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=92&idt=101378&page=last

“Being naked is healthy, so I did it for a week and here's what happened. . . by the third day, I was getting a bit frustrated with being naked all the time.  I'm pretty comfortable with my body, but soon little imperfections started to bug me, especially because I couldn't hide them behind a layer of clothing.  I focused on dimples that never bothered me before, chicken pox scars I didn't even know I had and became obsessed with finding and removing errant dark hairs. . . I was legitimately sad when I reached the end of my experiment and had to return to a life of wearing clothes (how droll).  But then I realized, I don't have to do that at all!  I can do this whenever I want because I'm an adult, and I say every day can be naked day!  By the end of the week, I was feeling so much more confident about my body.  I think I may have even lost some weight because it didn't feel so good to be ridiculously full while naked.  All in all, nakedness is good.  And I highly recommend it if you want to feel better about yourself, your relationship and your cleaning habits.” – Ally-Hirschlag, http://www.sheknows.com/health-and-wellness/articles/1077937/naked-experiment-7-days-without-clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment