Friday, November 4, 2016

QUOTES 11/4/2016

“What is it about needing to keep a low profile in the public eye that somehow has so many naturists and nudists push the boundaries of ‘safe nudity’ risking exposure to an unsuspecting public that really doesn’t want to see nude people? . . . a shadow aspect of self is deliberately letting us know something is going on within us, something that we are desperately trying to deny. . . we can’t categorize the behavior as exhibitionist when it comes to nudity.  There is a difference.  Exhibitionist behavior is a deliberate act to shock, to dare in order to get a shot of adrenalin that gives us ego inflation.  We know what we are going to do, plan it, and execute it in spite of the likelihood of getting caught with our pants down.  The work of the shadow is something else.  When it acts on our behalf, we are as shocked as the people who witness our vulnerability.” – Naturist Lens, http://rglongpre.ca/naturistlens/2016/02/03/the-compulsion-to-be-nude-and-to-be-seen/

“There are many things to which I had been resigned.  I thought that life had to be a certain way on so many levels.  I didn’t really see any freedom to change how things are.  Here is my job.  Here is all the other work I do.  Here is where I live.  Here are my routines… the list goes on.  It was just the way things had to be.  But this summer of clothes free vacation broke me of that thinking.  Going clothes free camping, living and breathing fresh air for days on end, it wasn’t just this sense of amazing wellness for my body, it was a resuscitation of my heart. . . These summer experiences . . . woke me up and showed me that there is more [to] . . . create a life that is truly beautiful and healthy. . . Step by step I went deeper into the waters of truth, and discovered what was real.  And this summer completely blew me open, what with the amazing clothes free vacation.  I don’t even recognize myself anymore, and yet, the truth at the core of me, feels somehow familiar, like I met it a long time ago and am returning to it. . . I struggled with the new truth ignited inside of me and the cobwebs forming in my surroundings. . . I just couldn’t take it anymore.  I grabbed trash bags and to everything in the place, I asked myself, ‘Is this still true?’  Was it still true to who I am? . . . And there was a lot of ‘No, this is no longer true.’  So for everything that was no longer true, I let it go. . . I disrobed the place, I stripped it of all the things that didn’t make sense anymore, and I let it all go.” – Hontouniheart, http://clothesfreelife.com/2015/09/06/waking-up-and-breaking-free/

“My wife and I . . . are home nudists for the last six months.  By this I mean [we stay] naked sometimes after a shower and then we started being naked before bedtime.  We drink coffee and eat lunch naked.  My wife was reluctant but she agreed that there was no harm since we have been married more than 35 years.” – bquintan, Oak Park, Illinois, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=15

“I guess I've driven around naked so often I don't realize it.  Just drove over to storage where the motorhome is parked.  I had a few things to do to it and my wife came along.  Made a stop at the RV repair center to pick up a part and headed over to the motorhome.  We got there and as we were driving into the lot my wife says, ‘How come you're dressed!?’  Didn't even think about it.  My mind was on the repairs I had to make.” – AndyDi, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=860&page=10



No comments:

Post a Comment