Friday, September 21, 2018


QUOTES 9/21/2018

“November, 2010, I drove into the mountains near Carlsbad Caverns.  From the top of the mountain I took a hike down to the mouth of Cottonwood Cave, and I took the occasion to hike nude.  It was a little cool hiking nude on top of a mountain in November, but on our return everyone else said they were jealous and wished they'd done the same.  I've decided the only way to hike comfortably is to hike nude.” – Kenfreehiker

“Nude Hike in Ireland - Ballyfad August 2017” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLLylh_Sc-qK47rrtKyIFBfRiK0l9MsBTd&v=adbsqKW6JNU

“. . . most of our family and friends know about our naturist tendencies, and our children – now adults – have been and continue to be willing participants. . . Personally, we (my wife and I) believe there is nothing more beautiful, or real, than the human form.  Apparently the artists and sculptors in Renaissance Italy felt much the same way, before the days of adulation of protruding pelvic bones and neatly defined abs.” - https://meanderingnaturist.wordpress.com/2015/04/

“I had a long conversation with my neighbor . . . She started by asking about my next holiday.  I told her it will be hiking in the Austrian Alps and, after another question, confirmed that we will all be hiking naked.  I told her of previous holidays hiking naked in the alps and of other hikers' reactions.  We then moved on to my other holidays - how I like the freedom of being naked, sunbathing and skinny-dipping.  And finally I remarked that I'm usually naked at home and in my garden . . . How unexpected callers would have to wait while I got some kit on . . . It was such a relaxed conversation.” – Ollygrumps, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=92&idt=102588&page=2

“We've idealized and then sexualized the naked body so much that we feel confused when we see a normal one without clothes that isn't being sexual or isn't being mocked for its imperfection. We've been taught that the only bodies worthy of love are perfect bodies, and that since our bodies aren't perfect, they are shameful.” – Lizzy Acher, http://www.wweek.com/culture/2016/05/17/should-you-be-spending-more-time-naked-in-public/

“My parents have a ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’ rule here at home.  If my sister or I have a friend who wants to go skinny dipping or lay out nude with us, we don’t ask their parents’ permission and we surely don’t tell them after. - http://nudisuzie.com/page/3/

No comments:

Post a Comment