Thursday, September 6, 2018


QUOTES 9/6/2018

“Saturday evening Sept. 18, 2011 I enjoyed a nude taco party on Judy Mac’s deck.  Eating great food with naked friends is the best!  At the party we met a 78-year old gentleman who had just discovered naturism.  He’s vacationing at Shangri La for a few weeks and loves it.  He’s always been curious about naturism, but had been afraid to experience it for most of his life.  Now he’s really enjoying life nude.  Unfortunately, his wife of 50+ years won’t participate so he’s vacationing on his own - how truly sad.  I’ve experienced this reluctant spouse syndrome myself and just can’t comprehend how two people who supposedly love each other can fail to see how naturism can draw them closer rather than further apart.  If only the reluctant spouse would give it a try they’d understand.  After all, getting naked with your spouse is so easy” – Kenfreehiker

“Naturismo 2010-06-14” (Video) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgSbSLcRWuQ

“. . . the is something too profound for words about sweating naked in your own garden, snacking on peas straight from the pod, rinsing off in a mountain brook, lying naked on pine needles, drying off in the summer breeze, facing the sunny sky, arms outstretched, fully and lushly praying the Lord’s Prayer.” - Jim C. Cunningham

“The only way to make progress is to talk freely about nudism, to bring more people into undressing with others to enjoy the well-being of social nudity, and to show that a human body is nothing to be ashamed of.  Change starts with each of us.  Make it a goal to stop hiding your nudism life. N udism is good, nudism is healthy, and nudism is fun!” - https://nuetheureux.wordpress.com/2015/07/20/4-ways-to-explain-to-friends-and-family-why-you-are-a-nudist/

“The first time I went nude and became a nudist was when I was 17.  The summer between my Junior and Senior year of high school I participated in a foreign exchange program.  I spent the summer living with a host family in Germany.  It was two parents a 21-year old daughter who lived near her college, and 1- year old son.  Two weeks into my stay . . . we had a day of hiking lunch and swimming at the lake.  I saw the parents pack a bag so I packed my towels and trunks.  We went hiking and all and later in the afternoon went to the lake. we went into the separate change rooms, and I noticed many men walking around naked and I figured it as nothing more than the fact that there was a shower room.  I changed into my trunks in one of the stalls and had my towel ready then the dad walked with me carrying nothing but a towel, then I saw that 98% of the people in this lake were stark naked. . . So kept cool eventually swam and tried my hardest to maintain eye contact as everyone was so casual. . . I was still awe struck on the ride back home, and the next evening we were having dinner and I built the courage to ask them about the nudity.  Surprisingly they were open and honest and answered my questions and told me how nudity while swimming or sun bathing was normal throughout Germany.” – Kenfreehiker Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment