Sunday, September 16, 2018


QUOTES 9/16/2018

“You know; it’s not rude to bathe in the nude, in the shower, a spa or the bath.  Well out in the scrub, I walk in the nude; so I ‘bathe in the breeze’ on the path!” – Luis Cortes

“Découvrez la tente ‘Luxury Lodge’ du camping Le Colombier” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j8qj_rZaGs

“Members from the Midlands and beyond joined in the frivolity of the Travelites' [naturist club] annual Winter Holiday/Christmas Party.  The weather was perfect.  We enjoyed two different lasagnas and accompaniments as well as yummy homemade cheesecake and two different ice creams for dessert.  The grab bag gifts went from the fun to the useful.  No one left unhappy.  The hot tub was available.  Small plush bears were given out as souvenirs.” - Cheri Alexander

“I used to go walking on my own.  On one hot spring morning . . . [I] was exploring an overgrown and unused path when I happened upon a very secluded and unused grassy glade. . . the thought of being naked outdoors came to mind, so I put my bag down and took my rain coat and a towel out of my bag and spread them on the ground. . . then I stripped naked as I striped I rolled my clothes up and put them in the bag.  I then laid myself down and enjoyed the gentle breeze and warm spring sunshine on my now naked self.  I laid there for a good few hours enjoying the feel of the breeze as it caressed my skin, as well as the excitement of being outdoors naked. . . I often went to my secret glade and enjoyed being naked outdoors in nature, even when we moved to a different area I always found somewhere secluded where I could be naked outdoors.  Even to this day I love being naked both indoors and out . . .” – Bernie1967, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=21436.0;topicseen

“If you are anything like me, the first thing you do when you arrive home is to remove your shoes.  Why?  Because it just feels more comfortable.  Getting naked just takes that a step further and believe me it does feel a lot more comfortable.  I have reached the point where I never wear clothes at home and am always nude unless I’m answering the door or entertaining non-nudist friends. . . I actually don’t really even think about it or notice that I’m not wearing clothes.” - The Emerging Nudist

“Originally I was the person who knew nothing of being naked with anyone.  Nobody in my family was a nudist, I had only ever heard of skinny-dipping until around age 10 years or so, and the very idea of people doing ANYTHING together without clothing was not in my imagination.  That is, until I saw my first book detailing the activities of naked people, the places and types of things they do. - I was astounded!  As a child I had no experience with being socially naked aside from swimming in my underwear in a improvised ‘swimming pool’ that was actually a cement mixing trough . . .” - Den, http://centauri4-naturism.tumblr.com/post/154955911496/centauri4-naturism-naked-philosophy-if-being

No comments:

Post a Comment