Wednesday, September 26, 2018


QUOTES 9/26/2018

“It’s about looking at each other and seeing the person you’re in love with as the sun shines down on both of you.  It’s a feeling of personal freedom and shared romance because you’re together and totally exposed. . . you feel warm, relaxed and at peace.  To me, my wife is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.  As beautiful as she is with her clothes on, she is even more stunning when she is completely naked relaxing in a beach chair, sunbathing, swimming in the pool or walking on the beach with me holding hands.  We always have a wonderful experience together on our nude vacations . . .” - https://ourclothingoptionaltrips.wordpress.com/2016/02/10/jammin-naked-in-jamaica-couples-san-souci-perfect-for-first-timers/

“Take a look at the new naked sun terrace in central London” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5h0vxq3gZA

“I think we still need nudist parks. . . At the nudist park, I can do weird things like go for a hike completely naked with no shoes, and I know that people don't think I'm some perv. . . I can walk across the place in freezing temperatures completely naked because I like it, and people understand.  Additionally, I know my kids are safe and don't feel judged being the naked ones.  It's also a great escape from the city.” - Hammurderer, https://www.reddit.com/r/nudism/comments/5kff24/nudism_needs_to_burn_itself_and_rebuild/

“You need to know about the Jewish mikveh or baptism.  Tradition says that the mikveh is a common part of Judaism.  The mikveh was practiced by the early church, and was AND is still done naked.  Nudity was just viewed as part and parcel of the human experience.  Starting in the 1700-1800 only the very wealthy women at the most elite resorts could afford what even the most repressed of our society would call ridiculous coverings that went from head-to-toe even covering the ladies' hair.  Men seem to have not been affected by this craziness until the Victorian Era in the 1870s or so when all this insanity really started.” - http://ymlp.com/z62kdg

“Five famous people who enjoyed nakedness: Betty White (Actress), Bev Killick (Actor), Billy Graham (Evangelist), Bismarck (1st German Chancellor), Bob Crane (Actor).”

“I belong to a naturist walking group . . . where I can enjoy discrete naked hikes in the wonder of God's Creation - this is simply just awesome!” – Ceci

No comments:

Post a Comment