Monday, September 17, 2018


QUOTES 9/17/2018

“On our way back from Texas (April 23, 2011) I met Ajo, a 70-year old naturist who agreed to guide me on a freehike of Saddle Mountain, and that hike made the entire visit worthwhile.  The area offers hours and hours of scenic freehiking territory.  Ajo and I got nude where we parked the truck, and took some shorts along in case we ran into other people. . . First, we freehiked up a small hill to visit a memorial site.  Along the way we observed a natural arch – Indian Eye – and checked a geocache.  The wind and sun on our naked bodies felt sooo nice, and views of the surrounding desert from the top were breathtaking.  Then we descended into the valley below and freehiked along the base of the higher mountains.  Along the way we crossed several washes, and saw flowers, cactus, an ancient Indian grinding rock with a wonderful petroglyph on the side – probably a ceremonial site – and even a rattlesnake.  If you ever find yourself driving between Phoenix and Southern California, I highly recommend a stop to freehike Saddle Mountain.” - Kenfreehiker

“Thalasso et SPA naturiste” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebpsQys1hWc

“So taking nude photos and even sharing them in a hugely public way has helped you accept yourself and your body. Would you recommend this to other people who are trying to lose weight or who are trying to simply accept their bodies? . . . I’ve encouraged several people to photograph themselves nude. . . We live in our bodies 24/7 and we look in the mirror and we see ourselves - it is much different when you hold an image or see a photo of yourself on the computer screen.  It’s similar to the reason we all cringe when someone wants to take our picture.  The photograph doesn’t lie; it shows us what is really there – whether we like it or not.  It allows us to look objectively at what is shown.  My nude images helped me accept myself as I was.  In the portraits I saw things that I wanted to work towards changing but I also saw things about myself that made me happy, even proud. . . seeing yourself in the ‘raw’ might offer you new insight into yourself and your life.” – Felicity Jones and Julia Kozerski, https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/interview-with-body-image-artist-and-photographer-julia-kozerski/

“I started sleeping naked at 13, and would put my pajamas back on to . . . go down to breakfast.  But by the next summer it was getting hot and we did not have air conditioning in the house, so I would put the briefs on and go down to breakfast like that.  When I got home from school I would strip naked in my room and do my homework that way, but would put the briefs back on to get a snack or watch TV.  When I was 16 I know I was caught naked many times running to the bathrooms in the mornings that I just decided to ditch the briefs.  Boy, did I get yelled at to put something on.  I'd put the briefs back on but would be naked the next day again.  It took many months to convince my parents I was not weird, I just wanted to go naked.  When I was 17 . . . I could not sleep one night and was downstairs after midnight just watching TV.  I opened the back door to the house to get a breeze, and then the urge hit me to go outside.  I grabbed shorts and a t-shirt and sneakers and took a test walk around the neighborhood just to see who might be out and how much vehicular traffic there was then.  Turns out absolutely no one was around.  The next night I did it carrying my shorts and went around in my briefs. . . There was not problem at all, so then I pre-hid some shorts in two different locations and then went out naked and picked up the shorts to take back home.  That lasted only one time and then I would just go out bare ass naked.  I would do it anywhere from midnight to 2 AM and would walk about half a mile if not more.” – mlrm, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=109439&page=last

No comments:

Post a Comment