Sunday, September 2, 2018


QUOTES 9/2/2018

“For most people in the Northern Hemisphere, time has come to spend some days or weeks on annual summer holidays.  For naturists, it’s the time of the year, they will drop the clothes and stay those days and weeks entirely naked, spending time at the beach, with friends and family, relaxing.” - https://nuetheureux.wordpress.com/2016/06/22/5-reasons-why-nakation-is-the-best-vacation/

“People in Parker's Piece Recreation Ground in Cambridge” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05ZoMsqOkIU

“As naturists, we know that nudity is not inherently sexual.  Society, culture and religion have associated nudity to sex and shame, but this association can be undone and we can find our freedom back.  The freedom to be naked alone, with friends, at home, in nature and carry on our daily activities in the best suit we have, our birthday suit!” – Nuetheureux, https://nuetheureux.wordpress.com/2016/05/20/grape-harvest-in-the-nude/

“I cannot think of any time that I have felt embarrassed about being a nudist or while enjoying my chosen lifestyle.  I am only embarrassed for others, not myself. . . I have a time or two, been in a situation where someone (non-nudist) saw me nude and didn’t expect it.  Thus, I was only sorry how awkward it may have been for them.  They had no reason to be embarrassed for me, because it was natural and normal. . . I am not ashamed of nudity nor embarrassed by it.  It’s the most natural thing in life!” - http://outgoingnudist.tumblr.com/post/119161421217/keep-calm-get-naked-i-think-today-i-will-blog-a

“I have been driving naked for over 30 years.  As soon as I get into the car after work, off come the cloths (unless I have to make a stop on the way home).  The drive home is about 30 miles, mainly on the freeway from Valencia to the San Fernando Valley.  After being at work all day, it is nice to be able to relax on the drive home.  The longest drive I have done was on a five-day trip in 1986 from home to the Grand Canyon, then to San Diego then back home.  Other than stopping for gas, food, lodging and the time spent sight seeing I was able to stay nude almost all the time. . . I drive a 4 door sedan and keep a pair of shorts handy for when I have to pass a bus or large truck.” – Totaltanjim

“We believe the enjoyment of nudity is appropriate for all persons, from 8 weeks old to 80.  Ditto for whether a person is male or female, black, white, or red - or if they have a disability.  If you have a birthday suit you should be able to enjoy it.” – Bare Platypus, http://bareplatypus.blogspot.com/2012/05/bare-minimum.html?spref=tw

No comments:

Post a Comment