Friday, September 28, 2018


QUOTES 9/28/2018

“Naked Lunch: a place for dinner, talk and nudity - Imagine any meeting you have with your friends, you get to take a few drinks, talk or watch a movie: that's what we do the same, but naked. . . Some of the attendees are previously known and, as they would in a normal party, gossiping and get familiar with their lives, while others simply enjoy drinking coffee and eating in the comfort that gives them not wear a garment.  Nudity here definitely has nothing to do with sex.” - Ulises Velazquez, http://www.lacapitalmx.com/sensorama/cena-charla-desnudez-resena-naked-lunch-colonia-roma

“Welcome to Rock Lodge Club Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyydnT7-fq4

“I'm 35 and when I had a gym membership . . . I stuck out because I wasn't ashamed to be naked in a locker room.  I was a rarity for my age and generally you had to have white hair otherwise to be nude in the locker room.  I once sat in the sauna with a fully dressed guy - probably aged 20.  He had his full gym wear, socks, and sneakers!  He left the steam room and left the gym without changing, into February cold.” – Chris

“Children's exposure to nudity is not only not harmful, it appears to be beneficial.  Children who are raised as nudists (or in nude-friendly families) grow up to be adults who are comfortable with their bodies and their sexuality.” – Bill Peckenpaugh, http://nudebeaches.co.nz/nudism_and_families.html

“The naturist in me has waited a very long time for these chances and I am old enough to feel the terrible weight on my shoulders that comes with missed opportunity.  We all know regrets about what we didn't do weigh far heavier than ones about what we did.  Like my clothes, I am aiming to lose my regrets as soon as possible, hopefully shedding all of them before I die.” – atourist, http://freerangenaturism.com/forum/index.php?topic=828.0;topicseen

“It’s clothes free Friday and you are wondering how to get into clothes free living?  Just Start!  Clothes free living is not about any secret society or special password, or secret hand shake!  Just give yourself permission to spend time doing life clothes free.  Maybe you already clean the house, cook a meal, write your journal, listen to music or play videos when you are clothes free well that the first step into clothes free life doing the ordinary everyday nonsexual activity without clothes.  Clothes free living may be closer than you think.  So consider the clothes free lifestyle today.  You may find like so many others that you enjoy your clothes freedom! Feel the freedom!” - https://clothesfreelife.com/2016/05/06/45076/

No comments:

Post a Comment