Friday, September 14, 2018


QUOTES 9/14/2018

“Five famous people who enjoyed nakedness: Drew Barrymore (Actor), Edgar Rice Burrows (Author), Edward Kennedy (Senator), Edward the 8th (King of England), Eliza Dushku (Actor).

“Naked Hiking in Spain July 2017” (Video) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5uh7gKBiX0

“I often answer the door nude. . . [Once] one of my wife's friends [arrived] . . . (3 hours early - she just walked in) - she was quite happy that I was comfortable being nude - it was my house.  Another time a year or two later another of my wife's friends arrived (again early - door open) her children ran in followed by her and another female friend whilst I stood there - no issues at all (if any, it was just from my wife).  More recently many occasions - post men / women (never an issue), delivery people - males not an issue . . . Once with doors open (hot day) two god bothers (elderly women) arrived - my dog ran out towards them barking so I ran after it (naked) . . . one woman no issues, the other more concerned about the dog than the naked man.  They have returned again no issues at all.  Don't misunderstand - I don't deliberately expose myself to visitors, often I'm just naked in the garden or in the kitchen or just not in a place (or sometimes can't be bothered) to cover up.” – JMNude, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=1908.25;topicseen

“I don’t want my kids to grow up afraid of their bodies I don’t want them to think. . . of their body as something that is shameful or needs unnecessary protecting. . . being naked...is freeing and awesome . . . [I].respect and understand the appeal of returning your body to its nude natural liberated state. . . It’s also important to talk about our family’s notions of nudity while acknowledging that not everyone does what we do and that that’s okay too.” - Mayim Bialik, Big Bang Theory star, http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/07/15/mayim-bialik-nudity-is-freeing-and-awesome.html

“There's nothing quite like a swim in the buff to invigorate the senses and revitalize your body.” – Rohese Devereux Taylor, http://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/whats-on/swim-scud-glasgow-11674934

“Naturist yoga practices eliminate any restrictions from clothing, which promotes a better sense of freedom, self-confidence, and enhanced body appreciation.  The experience of seeing and feeling the body stretches and movements as you move from one pose to the next leads to a more alert, sensual and connected exercise.  A deeper connection with ourselves makes room for cultivating an inner consciousness that transits us to a place where we can rise above earthly concerns and embrace a higher consciousness.  Clothes tend to conflict with the spirit of yoga, which is oneness and union.  Clothing reminds us of our differences and hence hinders our commonality as humans and yogic principal that inspires peace, compassion and devotion to spirit.” - http://spotnaked.com/naked-yoga-6-benefits-get-naked-yoga/5691/

No comments:

Post a Comment