Tuesday, September 25, 2018


QUOTES 9/25/2018

“I snuck out for what turned out to be a pretty long solo hike this afternoon.  About 4 miles of the 8 ½ spent naked. . . I’ve come to the conclusion I/we do two distinctly different types of hikes (me naked more often than not and Dee occasionally naked).  One type is the leisurely 2 mph type where we (have the breath to) talk and, I would say, enjoy the scenery more.  The other is a cardio workout where, even though I enjoy the scenery, it’s exactly that – a workout.  Today was a workout!  I was trying to get to a peak that we can see from the deck – the last one that we can see that I haven’t hiked. . . All in all, JUST another blissful naked hike! . . . Happy Naked Hiking! – John


“Nudism quickly became more natural to me, and within two weeks, I was hooked on home nudism. How freeing!  Cleaning the house, eating dinner, sleeping, and other normal activities became much more comfortable and convenient without the clothes.” – Melissa S

“The worst people for fat-shaming are women themselves . . . 'We'll start feeling better about our bodies if we stop going backwards and forwards with the personal body-shaming.  A good place to start with feeling better about your own body . . . is to spend more time without any clothes on. . . start doing your hair and putting on your make-up before you get dressed.  You'll automatically catch glimpses of your body and realize you look OK.  When we're naked we feel vulnerable and open to rejection.  It might be a cliché, but the more accepting you are of yourself the less afraid of rejection you become.” - Jo Painter, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3835249/Would-let-friends-naked-s-idea-horrify-key-loving-body.html

“I live for the freeing feeling of being away from the world even for a few hours at a time. . . My body and skin crave the sun and air. It’s not sexual, it’s about being as close to the way we are meant to live, comfortable in our skin.” - http://getyourassintonature.tumblr.com/

 “Being naked is great.  I love taking naps naked.  I love brushing my teeth naked.  I love cuddling naked.  In fact, there is not a lot I wouldn’t love to do naked. . . I love being naked so much that I have always been intrigued by the idea of nudist colonies.  A place where people can just be naked always?  Sign me right up. I always give some pause, however, because I don’t want to live in isolation.  Why can’t we have a nudist colony that exists everywhere at all times?  In other words, why can’t we just feel free to be naked all the time? . . . I realize that my concept of a ‘nudist society’ is all kinds of problematic. . . I think my question raises a valid issue: Most people do not feel the freedom to be naked.” – Katelyn Reimer, http://flathatnews.com/2016/10/03/behind-closed-doors-being-naked-and-feeling-free/

No comments:

Post a Comment