Thursday, September 13, 2018


QUOTES 9/13/2018

“The key to failure - You know the saying ‘Throwing a kid into the water is the best way to make him swim’?  Well, we don’t know how it works out for those kids, but we can assure you that it’s a bad idea when it comes to nudism.  Seriously, surprising something into nudism is really NOT done. . . Going naked for the first time in front of others is a big deal and takes you way out of your comfort zone, so everything else should be as comfortable as possible.  Having a husband or wife who suddenly pronounces to be a nudist doesn’t add to the comfort at all. . . The key to success - If you only remember one word of this article we want it to be ‘conversation’. . . A good way to test the water is by asking if your partner has ever gone skinny dipping. . . Once the ice is broken, you’ll need to address many questions, so be prepared for that.” - http://www.nakedwanderings.com/2016/10/24/how-to-tell-your-significant-other/

“World Naked Bike Ride Chelmsford UK 2016 - Part 3” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQELpRr32bQ

“My earliest memory goes back to when I was about 5 years of age. . . I can remember quite well often disappearing to other parts of the house downstairs and taking off my clothes and running around nude. . . When I was about six we moved from the suburbs to the countryside. . . if I couldn't sleep I would silently slip outside remove my pyjamas and walk around the farm nude. . . Sometimes I would go for walks during the day on the farm and into the bush and find a nice secluded spot where I would strip off and spent time in the nude exploring walking around.” – Kazper, http://www.naktiv.net/blog/1137/my-nudist-and-me/

“I went out to the chicken coup one morning not realizing the neighbor was in her garden.  I came out in full view, she saw me and covered her eyes, I waited, said hello and she uncovered her eyes.  I went about my chores and afterwards went over to say I hope I had not offended her, she said no, surprised, but not offended.” – NWHiker, https://www.truenudists.com/group/everyday-naked-living-revamped/1/108380/

“Perhaps the most important reason why every beach should have a clothing 0ptional section is so that young adults and children can see their bodies are beautiful just the way they are. . . They need to see all bodies as beautiful and not imperfect.  We need to de-sexualize a woman’s breast and hips and a man’s penis and see them for what they are… skin, bone and muscle.” - https://ourclothingoptionaltrips.wordpress.com/2016/11/06/every-beach-needs-to-be-clothing-optional-and-heres-why/

“I am a home nudist so often cook and eat nude at home.  I love dining nude at resort facilities.  Most resorts schedule great nude potluck nights.  I have enjoyed wonderfully memorable Thanksgiving meals with naked friends.  Cooking and eating is certainly a great way to enjoy naturism during the cold winter months.” – Kenfreehiker


No comments:

Post a Comment