Wednesday, September 5, 2018


QUOTES 9/5/2018

“I was exceptionally fortunate in that my first. . . experience with nudity was at a bare party hosted by close buddies.  I will call them Sunday and Lila. . . They explained they’d, for several years, hosted a monthly party at their house. . . they host unclothed house parties!  I was mesmerized, intrigued, but petrified. . . Lila gently probed, motivating me to speak freely.  Sunday reaffirmed my right to decline attendance at their next unclothed house party . . . I am completely stoked by the absolute notion of attending my first naked party, I confessed. . . You’d be amazed at all the shapes and sizes who attend our naked parties. . . It’s about freedom and communion with other like-minded individuals.  No one will judge you, or mistreat you based upon ‘looksist’ bullshit. . . we would love to share this unclothed house party encounter with you. . . Lila rapped on my bedroom door. . . Leah was upon the threshold.  So was Sunday.  They were . . . totally nude and relaxed as you please. . . Guests arrived. . . and went off to get naked in the master bedroom. . . I was disappointed when my first naked party finished.  All of it went by so quickly, so apparently, so opposite of all I ‘d anticipated and worried.  I cannot say all my body image issues were promptly abated by my foray into naked parties.  But I did experience a degree of unprecedented liberty that has since galvanized my sense of personal bravery and self-confidence.  I am also not nearly as harassed by my internal critic.  I attend naked parties often, and enjoy the complete lack of pretense nudism entails.  In the most philosophical sense, naturist assemblies drive you to look at others without prejudice.  Their humanity is what’s really on display; the nudity is simply coincidental.  I say, everyone should attend at least one non-sexual naked or clothing optional function in their lifetime.” – https://vesttranrismetsba.wordpress.com/2016/10/15/my-very-first-nude-house-party/

“Kate Humble skinny dipping in Off The Beaten Track” (Video) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBpVGNQBtR8

“It would pass legislation requiring all public parks and beaches larger than one hectare to designate areas reserved for nudists.” - https://londonpress.org/2016/10/12/public-nudity-and-the-socio-cultural-impact/

“I first experienced skinny-dipping at around age 9.  My grandparents had a farm, and down the road was a covered bridge with a swimming hole in the creek underneath.  I would skinny-dip there with the neighbor kids and cousins.  We would run around playing Indian in the nude in the woods and swim throughout the day.  Alongside the road ran the railroad tracks.  Each day when the train came by the engineer would blow the horn and wave.  Everything was so easy and simple back then.  I was never opposed to going and visiting or staying at my grandparents. . . Laws changed too, of course, against this sort of thing.  But I have always found secluded swimming holes to swim nude in.” – Rich, Erie, Pennsylvania, http://www.aanr.com/best-skinny-dip-experience#content

No comments:

Post a Comment