Monday, September 24, 2018


QUOTES 9/24/2018

“I am convinced that living nude (and I can speak for my wife and for the nudists and naturist friends I have met over the years) has made my life more meaningful and more comfortable and much, much happier.  Living nude has done wonders for my physical health and for my mental health — of that I have no doubt.  The prevailing idea in our society, that clothes are somehow a good thing, has never struck me as particularly sensible.” – David K., https://thanakedi.wordpress.com/2016/11/29/a-friends-story-about-nudism-in-his-life/

Educating Julie (1984) Nudist Naturist Movie” (Video) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGax40qRJHw

“I prefer walking naked in more open country so approaching walkers can be spotted and do not have a sudden shock of a close up encounter with a naked person.  I also prefer then, in most circumstances, to cover up, something that is not practical when bumping into someone at close quarters.” - https://walkingwithfreedom.wordpress.com/2013/09/26/walking-to-fairlight-glen-naturist-beach/

“I’ve driven nude many times for many miles, but preparation is required. The vehicle can be organized as a traveling nudist resort with towels and window shades.  It makes sense to take some clothes along for stopping to see attractions, and it’s a good idea to wear something that can be easily slipped on and off while driving to keep from being seen.  Ladies may want to wear something on top; men usually don’t need to worry about that.  Of course, always obey traffic laws.  With preparation, naked driving is safe and fun.” – Kenfreehiker

“I grew up in a VERY conservative mid-western town and at age nine had the shock of my life.  A new family moved down the street and had three sons, one my age, and we became friends.  My parents were going out of town one weekend and I asked if I could stay behind at my new friend's house.  I arrived Friday after dinner, we played outside for a while then bedtime came.  As we walked up to my friend's bedroom his older two brothers came out of their room not wearing a stitch of clothing.  I just stared at them and didn't say a thing then we got to the bedroom and my friend took off everything, looked at me and said ‘Aren't you going to get undressed for bed?’  I said ‘You mean naked like you?’  He just looked at me funny and said ‘Yeah!’  So, off came my clothes.  We woke the next morning and he goes running downstairs, still naked.  So I just followed.  We get downstairs and there stands his mother in the kitchen, his brothers and father at the kitchen table and none of them had any clothes on.” - Mark P, MI

1 comment:

  1. I've been driving nude to and much more comfortable doing this than before It's like no big deal any more

    ReplyDelete