Wednesday, October 12, 2016

QUOTES 10/12/2016

“After a failed attempt to visit diamond fork on this recent trip, facing a four-hour drive, and remembering the recent talks of driving nude, I decided to try it for the first time! After all it was getting dark and in my vehicle no one could really tell what I was or wasn't wearing on the highway! Prior to leaving I . . . thought, this would be a lot nicer trip without clothes. So I just put on some light easily removable shorts, flip flops and a T-shirt, in order to get out of the place and gas up, etc. After gassing up I could hardly wait to get naked, I was excited for this experience so I removed my shirt before leaving the gas station. Soon thereafter on the outskirts of town I was able to slip off my shorts. It was great, relaxing and comfortable. In fact, after a while I forgot I was naked, and almost stopped and got out of the car before realizing it! It was so nice that I didn’t even want to stop for bathroom breaks for fear of having to put back on clothes. I avoided clothes even at bathroom breaks by finding a very quiet, deserted rest stop running in quickly with nothing but flip flops, and of course i carried my shorts, just in case - not needed. . . for the first time ever I was disappoint to actually arrive at home because I had to get dressed in order to walk up the driveway into the house. All in all, a great experience and I will definitely try to travel that way as often as I can!” - Southern Utah Nudist


“I've found Sunday a great day to be a home nudist - how about you?” - Ken Freehiker

"I skinnydrive a Silverado to work nearly every morning. To my knowledge no one has noticed I am nude, even when it is too cold to be shirtless. I sometimes drive home that way as well in traffic and daylight and no one notices. Mine is not the tallest vehicle by any means, but it is taller than most cars. I stay in the right lane and make sure to stop where taller vehicles are not directly opposite me. It took some getting used to but gradually I realized that most people are intent on watching where they are going and not looking into other peoples' vehicles." – Hymie

"Getting into nudism was the best and most profound thing I have ever done for myself. Being a nudist means that I no longer have to "hide" the true me. It means that I don't have to feel like I am being judged for being "imperfect". The moment I discovered my first nudist resort, I was hooked. Nudism in a nutshell changed my life. The huge "perfect" burden that I carried around all my life was finally removed." - Linda

“In 1989, Nancy Tiemann was 36 and living in Austin, Texas, with her husband, Tom. ‘We were both desperately in need of a getaway,’ says the one-time banking officer.  When Tom suggested they join a boat trip to Belize chartered by a group of nudists, Nancy was horrified.  Tom, 66, a former lawyer, handed her a brochure on nudism and told her he thought the trip could be a lot of fun.  After many discussions, she reluctantly agreed to give the experience a try - under one condition: ‘I won't tell a soul; no one ever needs to know!’ . . . For Nancy, something unexpected happened in Belize.  ‘It was so refreshing to find out how wrong I had been with my preconceived ideas on nudity and being nude with others,’ she says.  ‘A nudist was born.’  Had it not been for her husband's dramatic suggestion, Nancy, 53, says she might never have discovered nudism, which is now a source of joy in her life - and career.  Shortly after their trip, the couple launched Bare Necessities Tour and Travel, a travel agency devoted to the nudist vacationer.  It has since chartered more than 40 cruise ships carrying more than 25,000 nudist travelers." - Lifewire

No comments:

Post a Comment