Sunday, October 23, 2016

 QUOTES 10/22/2016

“As more people pose nude, the variety of examples for others will also increase and it will become difficult to perpetuate negative stereotypes of the past when your friend, cousin or mother has posed nude.  As more individuals pose nude, it also becomes easier to separate nudity from sex, as many cultures outside of the United States do.” – Jsoh Zykeiwicz, http://www.theonlineclarion.com/opinions/2015/05/11/posing-nude-can-teach-you-about-body-image/#sthash.wCIkWm7w.dpbs

“I hate a wet and soggy bathing suit that you have to constantly adjust.  It takes all the fun out of swimming…so when it is acceptable, I just don’t wear one!  Problem solved.  Thank goodness we have our own pool so I can spend the summer skinny dipping.  It just seems so silly to wear a suit in your own pool!” - http://nudisuzie.com/page/4/

“We have a right to be human, even nakedly so.  In a secular society, does anyone have the right to tell someone else that certain parts of other people’s bodies offend them and must be covered?  The human body is decent and wholesome.  If a person has some hang up about it, that is their issue, not mine.  I hope they find help for it, but - not my issue.  I’m tired of living my life so that others won’t be offended by the sight of my unclothed human body.  I’m getting too old to cater to others’ capricious whims or to subject myself to centuries’ old morality laws that have been left unexamined and unchanged.  Please - be offended by cruelty, by violence, by hatefulness.  Offended by human anatomy?  I’ve stopped caring.  Life is fleeting.  There are no second chances on getting life right.  I’m doing this on MY terms now.  And, yes, that means, by and large, I’m doing it naked.” – http://thoughtsonnaturism.tumblr.com/post/139906235525/we-have-a-right-to-be-human-even-nakedly-so

“Living according to a philosophy is highly personal.  Like naturism, also stoicism and druidry are philosophies.  It is up to the individual how she or he wants to give that philosophy a practical presence in life. . . Naturism doesn’t mean you have to be naked in nature 24/7.  It means that you should find or create the option to do so or do whatever you feel comfortable with while keeping the respect for other people’s opinions. . . Think outside the box.  Think outside the clothes.  Be nude when you can.” – Paul, http://clothesfreelife.com/2016/04/03/how-to-live-a-philosophy-guest-contributor-author-p-z-walker/

“It was a usual balmy night and I too was naked in my rooftop terrace garden too last night.  Swept up the tree litter . . . Watered the thirsty pot plants without a need to worry about getting wet . . . Once the plants were attended to I was able to sit and look at the distant city lights whilst the breeze caressed my body and I listened to the multitude of musical renditions from the numerous cafe's and food stalls that have multiplied around our home so rapidly over the last12 months.” – Ausmanvic, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=92&idt=97581&page=last

No comments:

Post a Comment