Thursday, October 6, 2016

QUOTES 10/5/2016

“Each morning we try to take time to freehike the hills above the resort (Olive Dell Ranch).  Freehiking is such a motivating way to exercise.” – Ken Freehiker

“I have found hiking naked occasionally during the winter to be quite effective at keeping my old friend SAD (seasonal affective disorder or winter depression) well occupied during the months of short days and shallow angle sunlight.” - Dan

“The Phoenix Mountain Preserve is a great spot for naked hiking at night during the hot months.  You need to be fairly familiar with the trails so you don't get lost.  Go out during the day and figure out where you'd like to go and then hike in at night.  There is rarely anyone out there at night.  I have enjoyed naked hiking out there for years.” – Skunq

I came to understand that I was a naturist as I began freehiking.  I suspect a person can't fully appreciate naturism until he or she tries freehiking - a nudist, maybe, but not a naturist.  It's a type of conversion - the feel of the elements around your entire body is simply amazing.  The freehiking season is nearing the end (except for those of us crazy enough to freehike in winter - one winter I freehiked 18 times in January), but it's not too late to get in at least one more freehike before the snow flies.  If you do, I promise you'll love it.” - Ken Freehiker

“I feel great after a day of being nude.  Now that we're ‘empty nesters’.  I spend more time nude. When I get home the clothes come off and if I'm lucky enough to not have to run errands I don't get dressed until the next time I work. Living nude makes me more comfortable and relaxed.” - Papanudist

No comments:

Post a Comment