Wednesday, October 26, 2016

QUOTES 10/26/2016

“Starting off the new year nakedly right - Jan 2 was sunny and 30s and a great day to try out some new snowshoes.   So I picked a favorite trail 15 miles out of town, and had the place to myself almost the whole time.  I spent as much time nude as practical, looking over a waterfall and some winter woodland scenes.  It's a very different experience being naked in the cold air and snow.  But it is so great to feel winter sun bathing my body even if it has to be brief” – Al, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=93514&vpage=1

“I would not be the confident, courageous woman that I am now without my clothes free life. . . I would not have the guts to tell my friends ‘no’ when I don’t want to do something.  I would not be able to stand up to folks of a superior position and hold the line with regard to policies and procedures at work.  I would not have the courage to shut up and just listen, without defense or excuse, when others share their honest painful feelings about me.  I would not have left unhealthy circumstances.  My clothes free life has shown me that I don’t need the love and acceptance of all these people.  I stand firm on my two feet, in my body as I am today . . . My clothes free life is not . . . about you.  It’s about me.  My clothes free life is about exposing myself to myself.  And through my clothes free life, practiced authentically from the heart, I reclaim the ultimate sacredness and goodness of my body and soul.” – Hontouniheart, http://clothesfreelife.com/2016/01/22/woman-why-do-you-need-to-be-naked/

“I am Indian so I grew up in a conservative society but my neighbors are very much open especially one aunty who walks nude in her home. . . Every day and night I walk nude on top of the roof of my house and the breeze gently kisses my nude body which is very pleasant.  I also want to enjoy it under open sun and in water but in our country I cannot.” - Joydip Kundu, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=5

“God creates new born naturists every day.  Sinners create clothes to hide God's creations.” – Rodos, http://rdsnatnat.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/trying-to-explain-naturism.html?zx=e43a9d1d9d057a93

“No other organs of a fully clothed man endure worse than the private parts of his body. For example, testes in males are meant to suspend down from the body and that is why they are sacked in separately. However, with our habit of wearing tight fitted clothes, they remain for most of the time closely in contact with the body and thus, affect the sperm production.  Similarly keeping the vagina behind folds of clothes, leads to the buildup of bacteria in the surrounding area. .” - http://drprem.com/health/sleeping-naked-could-bring-benefits-to-your-health

No comments:

Post a Comment