Sunday, October 2, 2016

QUOTES 10/2/2016

“Nudism is helpful for everyone. . . Together we can make the world nude-friendly . . .” - https://rfgjga1992.wordpress.com/2016/04/28/lets-do-all-this-to-promote-nudism/

“. . . we spent our afternoon hiking naked thru the woods down to the creek.  The hot summer air is dead still in the thick trees as we made our way down our now well beaten path.  We were all wishing for even the slightest breeze to hit our naked skin to cool us off a bit…but none could be found.  So it didn’t take long for the heat to get to us and we stopped long enough for everyone to get a cold drink out of the back pack . . . We finally made our way down the trail to the creek bank where everyone jumped in to cool off.  We spent the afternoon lounging in and out of the cool water, and had a good discussion on how they were enjoying their nude summer . . .” - http://nudisuzie.com/page/2/

“I love having baths with my daughter, it is such a lovely way to bond with her and I am completely at ease being naked around her because I know she loves me unconditionally and thinks I'm beautiful - wobbly bits and all!  I want to teach her to be comfortable in her own skin and I can only do this by leading by example.” – Sally Louise, https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1098632346848256&id=1019711431407015&substory_index=0

Best Nude Beaches in Europe - “Valalta (Rovinj, Croatia):  Located on a naturist campsite, this nude beach and village are very popular with bare beach lovers.  It offers two miles of sand and rock beaches with secluded coves, lined by olive trees and vineyards.  In addition, you can enjoy cocktails at the swim-up bar, a water slide at the pool and beer tastings at the onsite brewery.” - http://www.experiencify.com/adventure/nude-adventures/european-nude-beaches/

“Waking up with the sun at around 5AM this early Spring morning . . . As every day, I did not bother to dress.  I sleep naked every night, and rarely bother to wear a piece of cloth to breakfast.  Coffee done, I went out in the garden, sipping from my mug and feeling the fresh morning air as the sun was just getting out.  This was going to be a beautiful and warm day. . . working from home, this was going to be another naked day.  While I was breathing deeply, the thought of clothes and their uselessness came to my mind.  At the exception of coldness and moral (disputable) reasons, why would you want to wear clothes? . . . I was still walking in the garden, listening to birds chirping, appreciating the grass on my feet and the first rays of the sun on my skin, feeling alive!  Thoughts about the uselessness of clothes kept coming to my mind as I was feeling so good in my own skin entirely exposed to the air. . . I felt happy about the road taken and the road ahead, full of naked gorgeous moments.  Naturism is, to me, the best possible lifestyle.  I feel particularly good entirely naked, working, playing, walking, working out, cooking, and doing any activity with not a single piece of cloth on.  I continued walking around the garden, spotting the moon, full and gorgeous . . . Tonight, I would be going for a naked hike under this fool moon!” – NudeMarc, https://nuetheureux.wordpress.com/2016/02/29/clothing-optional-of-uselessness-of-clothes/

No comments:

Post a Comment