Friday, October 7, 2016

QUOTES 10/7/2016

“One day I had titled on my email profile ‘home nudist’ and a few days later my 68-year-old mother sends an email asking what I meant by that.  To say the least, it caught me off guard so much that I did not respond for a couple of days!  But those days were actually helpful as it allowed me to think how to present my nudist lifestyle in a positive way.  I came back telling her that I have indeed attended a nudist club, and have so much fun being with people of all ages and shapes, from kids to people her age.  I think she accepted that explanation, as I did not get a rebuke in reply!  Facebook also has been a great tool for starting conservations with friends and coworkers, and so far the reaction has been very positive.  Some have asked me about my ‘clothing optional’ vacation plans, and another admitted she would love to visit a nudist resort.  By letting others know I am a nudist, I am able to educate them about the wholesome, fun lifestyle that allows you to meet others who enjoy just being without clothes, whether it's at a BBQ, a volleyball game, or a get-together dinner, the activities are endless.” - Rod N., OR

I was definitely born to be a nudist, and am not right if I pretend otherwise.  How about you? - Ken Freehiker

“Japanese Public Bathing Exposed: The Naked Truth” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rpKDnNLtxU

“It’s kind of a little crazy how much time we spend dressing ourselves up.  Women in particular, waste a huge amount of time. . . I often wonder isn’t all this so call finery detracting from what we should be focusing on?  Loving our naked body? . . . if you find yourself never happy with how you look, why are you not stripping bare and learning to love your naked self. . . some clothes actually make you look worse.  I am a lot happier with my shape out of clothes then in them. . . I am happy with my naked self.  Physically and mentally.” – Fit Bunny, https://fitjools.wordpress.com/2016/07/18/do-you-love-your-naked-body/

“My first great revelation . . . came last summer when I first went clothes free camping. . . [It] taught me what it felt like to be free . . . it connected me to what truth feels like in my body.  What has since come alive for me is what I’d dare to stand for or in my everyday life.  I’m daring to question all the things I had assumed had to be a certain way, because I’ve now had an experience of optimal health and sincere happiness while being clothes free in nature.” - https://clothesfreelife.com/2016/06/27/when-wisdom-comes/

No comments:

Post a Comment