Friday, October 21, 2016

QUOTES 10/21/2016

“To us, France is synonymous with family naturism. . . I understand what you’re looking for, and you’re not going to find it on American soil.  You need to take your family to France!” (Valuable review of French naturist places) - https://meanderingnaturist.wordpress.com/2014/06/

“This morning I took Hazel for a walk before I went to work.  As usual, I did not dress for the walk as I was already perfectly attired when I woke up.  This morning, I decided that we would walk in some woods about 5 miles from home. . . it was 15C and dry although there was fairly heavy cloud cover when I arrived at the car park at 04:38.  I got out of the car, opened the boot and let Hazel run free . . . We had a really enjoyable, warm walk through the dawn chorus, seeing a number of owls, a fox and a few deer as well as the usual woodland critters that I expect to see.  Hazel spent most of the time trying to intercept squirrels before they could reach trees they could climb. . . I was approaching the car, I heard a twig break behind me and, looking over my shoulder, saw a jogger with a couple of dogs coming up behind me.  He was about 30 yards away and so I decided that he had probably already seen me and there was no point in dressing so I continued, greeting him with a cheerful ‘Good morning’ as he passed.  A few yards further on he stopped and called for his dogs then looked at me and asked ‘Why aren’t you wearing any clothes?’ . . . replied that I did not need them, which seemed to introduce an element of confusion to his life and after a couple of seconds, during which it seemed he was trying to remember how to breathe, he said ‘My wife walks through here’.  I don’t think my response of ‘And?...’ was quite what he expected.  He stood with his mouth open for a second or two and then, apparently at a complete loss for words, turned and jogged on, calling his dogs as he went.  I don’t particularly enjoy being caught out like that . . . However, the confusion introduced to the jogger’s brain made it all worthwhile and had me chuckling all the way home.” – Ian, http://freerangenaturism.com/forum/index.php?topic=32.120;topicseen

“I hate clothes, for one thing.  I’ve always hated clothes . . . It’s freedom, and you don’t sweat at all.” – Diana Cratty, http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2016/07/10/arizona-nude-games-shangri-la-ranch-new-river/86902520/

“Public baths have become a flashpoint in the German refugee crisis as strictly Muslim men have become aroused at the sight of scantily clad females and seen their attire as an invitation for sex.  Many pools across country have been forced to put up signs warning refugees that bikinis are not an invitation to a come-on from over-stimulated men.” – Allan Hall, http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/681783/germany-nudists-cover-up-asylum-seekers-migrant-centre-opens

“Let's all: Get Up, Get Naked, and Get Outside.  Enjoy the warm sun and nature naturally, young, old or in between.  Naked is Natural.” – Syd, https://twitter.com/OnlyGoNatural/status/740687927353724928


No comments:

Post a Comment