Thursday, October 13, 2016

QUOTES 10/13/2016

“My HS had a pool that was open to the public. . . After the swim, we would always take off our swim trunks and shower.  Others would be in the showers too.  I thought nothing of it.  I remember one time as I was getting older, entering the showers and seeing kids my age with their swim suits still on.  I remember debating whether I should have my suit on too.  No one teased me or anything, but I wondering which was correct: on or off.  That was the first of many debates when I had to choose between being like my peers or my family.  If my family showered in our suits, there would have been no debate.  When I was in HS, showers after gym were mandatory.  Everyone did it nude.  Since it was the norm, no one thought twice of it.” – Kouak

“Actually, naked boating isn't even rare.  If you ask around you'll find that a fair number of the boating world is made up of stripping sailors, unclad kayakers, disrobing divers, and others who enjoy naked watersports. . . It's not just cruisers who take it all off when offshore.  Even famous racing sailors like Sam Davies get naked when alone on long hot passages.  ‘In the tropics, when it’s really hot, it’s better to do everything naked,’ says Sam.  After all, when you're offshore, it's not public nudity - it's about as private as you can get.  For ocean rowers, getting nude is a matter of chafe, and the more clothes you wear, the worse it gets.  Because of that, rowing naked is more the rule than the exception.” – Yachtpals

“I love swimming nude (and now hate swimming with clothes on).  On family outings, we have chosen nudist resorts over hotels several times because they offer the opportunity to swim nude.” – Alan P.

“Another thing which is much more convenient in the nude is painting.  If there is any painting to be done then it’s much better to be doing that in the nude and if paint does get on you, then you just jump into the shower afterwards.  Much better then covering up and getting it all over your clothes.” - Paulo

“Too many of us live wrapped up in our customs/costumes when we need to be open to the common gifts of humanity.  Too many of us live wrapped up like entourage mummies in someone else's idea of heaven.  Too many of us live and die without the fun of nude photos of ourselves doing regular, everyday things.” - Will Forest, Nude Scribe

No comments:

Post a Comment