Wednesday, October 19, 2016

QUOTES 10/19/2016

“I feel connected to my surroundings more when I am nude in nature.  I have had so many encounters with wildlife from deer to coyotes and once a moose.  It seemed as though the animals didn't quite know what to make of me.  I have also encountered clothed hikers and in almost every case they have been positive.  For me a solo nude hike in a remote forest is a spiritual experience.  It renews my soul and fills me with joy.  I take my time and I seem to observe my surroundings more.  I feel the wind and sunlight on my body I am getting the fullest experience I can.  A nude walk during a gentle rain is an experience difficult to top.  It is something difficult to explain it's like explaining ice cream to someone who has never tasted ice cream.  I know that this is a minority within a minority of the population but there is something so incredible, so wonderful about it that only those of us doing it can know.  I encourage you all to get there and give it a try.” - Alan

“I've always wanted to run free in a safe environment.  I enjoyed it a lot and look forward to more events like this [Bare Burro 5k].  I specially wish to participate in a challenging nude bike ride.  I also wished to have body paintings done.” – Muni

“You haven’t lived until you’ve hiked naked! . . . Hiking nude may be the ultimate experience of freedom.  Nothing between you and the air allows you to totally relax and become one with the environment.” – InternationalNudist

“I had a great naked hike in the Mark Twain National Forest on Sunday afternoon.  No vehicles at the trailhead and nobody on the trail; I could have just left the shorts in the car.  (You know you get TRIPLE Naked Hiker Miles for that, DOUBLE if you just do it trailhead-to-trailhead.)  Followed by a two-hour naked drive back to St. Louis, of course! . . . My friend is over from Scotland and so yesterday we went on a hike in a big 6000-acre state park about an hour south of here [Orlando].  We did two different trails and saw nobody the entire day.  Dang - could have left the shorts in the car and gotten DOUBLE Naked Hiker Miles.  Good sun and not too hot.  Lots of deer, a flock of turkeys, and several armadillos . . . What's not to like about naked hiking? . . . My hike today was awesome!  Yesterday did the Appalachian Trail, naked of course. . . And then drove across the border to NY and did Taconic State Forest, then a two-hour naked drive home.  The AT crossed three roads and four streams. MAN, was it cold! . . . Take care, hike bare!” - Budd

“What's the point in wearing clothes when you are in your place?  My husband and I both regularly walk around our place without clothes - both inside and outside.  It's natural, and makes it so much easier when you don't have to worry about putting on something.” – Addiebaby

No comments:

Post a Comment