Sunday, October 9, 2016

QUOTES 10/9/2016

“As we strip off our clothes, we strip away the layers of ego, leaving our true, naked selves.” - https://twitter.com/SacredNudity

“With regards to women and naturism… How is a woman supposed to see being naked as empowering when everywhere she looks, she sees naked women being reduced to powerless, voiceless, sexual objects that only exist to serve the male gaze?” – Felicity, http://youngnaturistsamerica.com/why-naturism-has-lady-women-problem-today/

“I still had to face the possibility that the nudists were either lying or in denial.  The only way I could be sure was to try it myself.  So I began to go naked in my own home, and quickly got comfortable with my own nudity. . . Then, finally, in August 2003, I attended a nudist gathering. . . No sex, no erotic movements, no propositions, no lying, no denial.  Within seconds I was entirely comfortable with my own nudity and seeing other naked humans in the flesh.  The people were as friendly as any of my brothers and sisters in Christ, although by no means all were Christians.  All the good things I had read are true. . . So I now consider myself a sometime nudist, while remaining a full-time Christian.” – Nate Dekan, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=2925&idt=17173&vpage=1

“[In Finland] We are raised to go to the sauna with our families.  We go there naked and it is totally normal.  There is nothing sexual about the sauna.” – Kiti Saren, http://blogs.wsj.com/expat/2016/01/21/drop-the-bikini-how-to-enjoy-co-ed-nude-spas-and-expand-your-cultural-bravery/

“I have always wanted to go nude, yet I was raised to be conservative and modest.  I don't make a lot of money and I never thought I would ever be able to travel to where nudist resorts were located.  Then I learned there was a resort in my own city. . . I contacted the resort and asked questions that I had always had.  I learned that these were very common questions that most first timers had.  So, I set up a visit for the next day.  I prepared myself by getting a towel and some refreshments and off I went.  I got there, took off all of my clothes, put them in my car and walked nervously up to the office window.  As I was paying the grounds fee I struck up a conversation with the the woman at the front desk, who was totalły nude. It was so much more comfortable than I could have ever imagined.” - Craig
Cincinnati, Ohio,
http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=5

No comments:

Post a Comment