Monday, October 3, 2016

QUOTES 10/3/2016

“Ronnie and I were ‘hippies’ back in the late 1960s. . . and may have shed some clothing back then!  Since then though, our lives have been pretty ‘regular’ . . . We’ve just worked hard, raised a family and enjoy spending time with our grandkids.  I never dreamed of going naked again, at age 62! . . . ‘How about this one?’ . . . ‘Ronnie!  That’s a nude camp!’ . . . ‘We used to love getting back to nature’ . . . 'I could use a little sun’ . . . After some convincing, we were off. . . I was blown away by its beauty.  Relaxing pools welcomed me, and we were surrounded by lush, green trees. . . Most of the other campers were aged over 50 – men and women in all shapes and sizes. . . Everybody being naked, it seemed, put us all on an even playing field. . . It took me a day of hiding in our cabin to pluck up the courage to ‘bare all’.  Ronnie of course had no qualms . . . We had a lovely time making new friends who were eco-friendly and fun, just like us.  After a day of skinny dipping, bird watching and even a spot of cooking, I couldn’t believe that it had taken me so long to get undressed!  It just felt so… natural.  Free spirited too! . . . returning home I felt completely relaxed.  There’s something to be said for ‘getting back to nature’ and letting your insecurities all hang out.  After all, God gave us these bodies for a reason.  Why not give them some sun and feel comfortable in your own skin, even if it’s just for a short while?  I’d do it again any day!” - http://startsatsixty.com.au/living/we-visited-a-nudist-camp-and-had-some-unexpected-results

“It takes considerable ingenuity on the part of older people to . . . turn an obvious truth into a falsehood and then sell the illusion to a repressed society as though it were Holy Writ.” – The Passions of the Mind, Irving Stone (quoting Sigmund Freud), p. 649.

“I met a young lady who was an art major.  She mentioned in passing that she drew nude models in her figure drawing class.  The idea of modeling for such a class was both scary and exciting at the same time.  I ventured over to the art building and saw a sheet on a bulletin board advertising for models.  They were paying five dollars . . . It took me awhile to gather the courage to sign up as a model myself, but I finally did.  I got a call from the coordinator of that open session.  His model had canceled for that night . . . I accepted . . . There were only two women who had shown up to draw that night. . . I just stripped down beside the modeling platform.  I got down to my underwear, took a deep breath, and slipped them off.  There I was.  The two ladies did not run screaming that there was a naked man in the room.  I took my poses and got more comfortable as the evening went on.” - Dan H., Fort Worth, Texas, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=75

“I work in the nude for customers who request it in the Buffalo NY area and southern Ontario Canada.  It is a lot of fun working like this as the people who enjoy that are more open minded and fun to be around.  They seem to be more talkative, friendly, easy to get along with, and I give them a discount for people in this lifestyle.” – Sully, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=14570&page=1

“There are a lot of people out in society who are closet nudists and just need a bit of a prod to come to the club, they might read about nudism in the newspaper for example, and decide to be game and give it a try.” – Michael, http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/australias-oldest-nudist-club-bares-all-to-win-new-members-20151124-gl77uu.html

No comments:

Post a Comment