Sunday, October 23, 2016

QUOTES 10/23/2016

“The United States of America is an insane place, where you can legally carry and conceal a gun, but risk imprisonment should anyone see your genitals. . . under the banner of free speech, YouTube permits the hateful Mohammed video which offended and outraged billions of Muslims throughout the world, but Facebook censors a mother breastfeeding . . . we live in a world where the Westboro Baptist Church can rally at a gay soldier’s funeral with signs that read ‘God Hates Fags’ as police stand idly by, but should a man or woman show up in nothing but the body we are all born into, they would promptly be arrested for ‘indecency.’” - http://writersdisease.net/naturism/

“Americans . . . live in a society that has separated our emotional self from the physical.  Though we have evolved in many ways during our short time occupying these lands, we still hold Puritanical beliefs about the sinfulness of the human body.  Society tells us early in life that nakedness equals dirtiness and sexuality even though desert and tropical peoples have shown us otherwise, as do nudists in more temperate regions.  A friend told me that a Swede she knows has said she cannot believe how uptight we are about the human form.  When the message of fear and distaste is so ingrained in the culture, how should we expect ourselves to react?” – Chris Webb, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=2925&idt=14836&page=2

“Naked Cyclists in Germany” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/30545818

“I had a boss who always talked about his nude experiences so I decided to go to a nudist resort in northern Indiana with him and his girlfriend.  At the last moment they had to change their plans and couldn't go, so being the brave girl that I am, I decided to go alone. . . I knew what to do once I got there so I got out of my clothes and went to the pool.  Immediately people introduced themselves and they started to introduce me to people they knew were from my home town. . . That was a bit awkward for me for about one minute then I realized we were all nude and suddenly I felt right at home.  My new friends also introduced me to another couple from a nearby town and we all became the best friends for the last 27 years.” - -Pamela
Anderson, Indiana,
http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=40

“I have been driving nude for over 30 years now and so far have never had a problem.  I always have a towel or a pair of shorts to put over me when going past a bus, motor home, large truck, etc., but rarely have to use it.  My most recent nude drive was this morning. I had to drive from my home in the San Fernando Valley to Rancho Cucamonga to pick up some items for work.  I then drove from there to Burbank to pick up some additional items.  From there I drove to a customer in the Simi Valley to make a delivery and from there to work in Valencia.  The four legs of my trip added up to a total time of two hours and 53 minutes and a distance of 173.7 miles driven completely nude.  The longest time was one hour and 52 minutes sitting on the 210 freeway from Rancho Cucamonga to Burbank, a total of 52.3 miles.  I left the house at 6:11 AM and got to work at 11:39AM.  Now obviously I had to get dressed at each of my stops.  I will either pull into a parking lot or park on the street a short distance from my destination to either dress or undress as the case may be.” – TotalTanJim, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=860&page=7

No comments:

Post a Comment