Monday, October 31, 2016

QUOTES 10/31/2016

“My neighbors have told me to feel free being naked as much as I want.  They seem to be interested in trying nudism themselves.  They have a 2-story house next door with a 15-year-old daughter.  The daughter and the parents can easily see into my backyard, but I've told them if they ever feel offended or the daughter is embarrassed or offended, I will be more private.  Each time they tell me it’s not a problem. . . I'm 64 and I don't give a shit what people think about me and my nudism. . . I want to be liked of course and am a very friendly person to all, but if they don't want to be friends because I'm a nudist, then it's their loss.” – DogstarD, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=8684&idt=103301&vpage=1

“The practice of meditation au naturel is priceless. . . Mediation is vital in my opinion, for anyone who wants to get more ‘self’ control.  Without this control, I find myself ‘reacting’ rather than responding with considered reasonableness.  And, it often happens that I can listen better, let it wash through me without having it stick within me like some nascent cancer.  To meditate skyclad outdoors in sunshine is the ultimate experience for me.  However, even nude meditation indoors is treasured.  And when there is no opportunity for either experience, even clothed meditation works on allowing me to be more present and more pleasant in my interaction with the universe.” – Skyclad, http://rglongpre.ca/naturistlens/2016/07/13/meditation-au-naturel-2/

“I'd venture to say that the line women are so often meant to toe — sexy, but not too revealing; modest, but not too prudish — creates particularly strong sentiments regarding nudity.  How much nudity is too much?  How much is not enough?  The truth is that there probably isn't ‘too much.’ . . . There's nothing gross or immoral about nudes.  We get naked every day, after all:   we shower, when we have sex, sometimes when we crawl into bed at night.  It's how we came into this world, and there's nothing uncouth about owning your natural state.” – Marie Southard Ospina, http://www.bustle.com/articles/160293-9-reasons-not-to-be-ashamed-of-your-nudes

“What I like about being nude at home, including working at home, is the sheer comfort of it.” – JimShorts, http://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=100881

“Body shame will never end so long as our society treats clothing as mandatory.” – http://thenakedtao.tumblr.com/post/144688130487

No comments:

Post a Comment