Saturday, October 29, 2016

QUOTES 10/29/2016

“Seriously consider starting a local non-landed naturist club . . . a good area for nude camping and hiking.  But clubs can also be formed that mostly meet at members’ homes – especially if several members have private backyard pools or spas.  It isn’t really much effort to start and operate a naturist club, provided you know or can meet enough other naturists who’d be interested.  Really, such a club is just a bunch of people who like each other and have a common interest. . . And if you need any further motivation to make the modest efforts required, think of the benefits.  You’ll create many more opportunities for enjoying social nudity at the homes of like-minded friends.  You’ll be able to organize carpools for traveling to more distant locations for nude activities.  And an active group will give your family more opportunities to make friends with other naturists (for mutual support and encouragement).” - https://naturistphilosopher.wordpress.com/2014/03/21/naturisms-apathy-problem/

“I live in the country and have a privacy fence, so my girlfriend and I can be nude anytime we want when its warm. . . I will work around the house and yard nude, but she mostly just tans nude.  She doesn't like the bugs getting on her when gardening.” – Widgeon, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=2938&page=8

“I was told about nude camp.  Was interested!  Did not go the first year but the next I did go.  What a freeing experience!  I joined AANR the very next week and this year became an Associate member!  I enjoy it so much that I do proudly say I am a nudist!” - Deb S., Minneapolis, Minnesota, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=35

“Years ago when I was into sailing I kept my sailboat at the marina north of town.  My favorite days were the middle of the week when boats and people were sparse.  I would sail out a short distance and get nude.  Most times I only saw a few boat pass by as I sailed along and usually wouldn't cover up.  When it got hot would drop the sails and jump over the side or find a island and drop the anchor.  Several times at the island while skinnydipping other boats would arrive the first couple times I would slip back aboard and put on a suit.  Finally, I just stayed nude and had no problem when other boaters were there.  I think most boaters are skinnydippers anyways.” – gabare, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=1089&page=1

“And nothing but nakedness fit comfortably.” – Bailey Gaddis, http://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/a48738/walk-around-naked/


No comments:

Post a Comment