Saturday, October 15, 2016

QUOTES 10/15/2016

“. . . [I] walk/hike a trail through the woods 1/2 mile from the parking lot to the beach on Lake Michigan . . . After spending the evening on the beach naked, I will walk the beach naked wearing an XL T-shirt rolled up 1/2 way to my shoulder.  Allows me to drop the shirt and make myself ' legal ' when approaching a person or people on the beach. . . After seeing the trail is clear, I roll it back up.  Allows me to walk the trail ' naked'.” – EnjoySummerSun, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=99690&page=last

“So there I was, in a small windowless office at work, politely chatting to three women of varying ages, about everything other than the fact that we were naked! . . . But once I got past the initial out-of-body experience that struck when our robes hit the floor, I felt a magical transformation. . . my perspective has changed.  When you remove sexual activity and everyone is in the same goosebumpy boat, bodies lose their meaning.  They're as remarkable as a cushion with hair. . . After my morning in the buff, I'm calling BS on ‘beauty is in the eye of the beholder’.  Going naked with three strangers showed me that beauty is entirely mine to own.  Frankly, the beholder can get stuffed. . . My body is beautiful!” – Jo Stanley, http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/well-good/inspire-me/82450480/i-went-naked-at-work-and-it-was-wonderfully-therapeutic

“. . . to make nudity the worse thing to see is dehumanizing ourselves.  To criminalize the nude images of children does nothing to protect them.  It’s like its wrong and illegal not to be ashamed of our bodies.” – Stephen Kelly, https://www.facebook.com/growingupwithoutshame/

“A waiting list of thousands for London’s new naked restaurant; naked visits to art galleries, museums and gardens; skinny dipping; organized nude runs and walks—many people have discovered the joys of wearing no clothes.  And when the World Naked Bike Ride arrived in London and Brighton earlier in June there was a carnival atmosphere.  Every year, many tens of thousands cycle naked, applauded by throngs of happy people in 20 UK cities and 100 around the world.  Attitudes to our bodies have changed markedly over the last few decades and we are much more comfortable with nudity.” – Roger Coupe, http://www.newsweek.com/rise-nudity-britain-why-you-have-nothing-lose-your-clothes-469475

“This winter Maddie made a deal with her mother that if she got her grades up she would have more freedom to be nude around her house.  So all of us girls . . . helped her study and to her Mom lived up to her end of the deal.  So now Maddie can be nude around her home whenever and wherever she chooses as long as she is dressed when guest show up to visit.  This helped out Allie also because the Moms talked about the trading grades for nudity deal, and we were able to get Allie’s Mom to agree to the same thing!” - http://nudisuzie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment