Thursday, October 20, 2016

QUOTES 10/20/2016

“Sundays are usually my "naked day". I try not to plan doing anything, so I try to stay undressed the whole day. This past weekend, I didn't put a stitch on all day, not even my wrap around. Felt great.” – Nude M

Be a ‘backyard’ naturist.  The best advice for backyard naturists is to be open with your neighbors.  Visit them in advance, and explain you’re a nudist and don’t like clothes.  Vix711 does this: ‘. . . my wife and I wander/sunbathe naked all summer weather permitting in complete privacy, well almost! . . . [my 80 year old neighbor] . . . has one daughter in her early fifties who comes and mows her lawn once a week on her sit down mower.  She invariably pulls up by the fence and never bats an eyelid whilst chatting about the weather, politics, whatever.  We have even invited her round but she says it’s not for her . . .’  MontanaNude summarizes this saying. . . ‘My neighbors know that I am a nudist.  Those who are OK with it come without calling.  Those who have a problem, call before coming over. . . I gave up hiding and coming up with one-liners years ago.”

I took one final freehike the last week of our stay in El Paso.  I spent several hours walking the dirt roads and overgrown cuts that had once been someone’s plan for a housing area in the desert east of El Paso, until I reached a private property fence and turned back.  This hike was a nice conclusion to our stay in El Paso.  Hiking naked through the desert is so wonderfully freeing, relaxing, and enjoyable.” – Ken Freehiker

"I was raised in a family that frequented nudist clubs and beaches.  I have fond memories of Cypress Cove and the original Sunny Palms.  And nudity around the house was rather common.  For me, it was a great gift to grow up that way - a gift my wife and I are giving to our own kids.  So from personal experience raising kids as nudists can be a good thing.  As an aside, I also know that there are people in the world that would abuse that notion, but then, many ways of life are subject to the same abuse.  I wouldn't abandon my way of life because someone else does something evil in the name of nudism.  To me that person was never a nudist in the first place.  It's the same argument many Catholics say about the church, just because a few priests engage in, err, uh, ‘Catholic’ behavior with kids doesn't sway them from the church." - The Naturist Journal

“Finery is no less alien to virtue, which is the strength and vigor of the soul.  The good man is an athlete who enjoys competing in the nude.” - Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Discourse on the Sciences and the Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment